AL MUKHTAR GROUP OF SCHOOLS, DISCIPLINE GENERAL AND DISCIPLINARY RULES:-
All Students must abide by the School Rules, Regulations, Policies and Guidelines as may be promulgated by the School Administration from time to time. Breach of these Rules, Regulations, Policies and Guidelines shall render them liable to disciplinary, administrative and legal action including but not limited to imposition of fine, suspension or expulsion (both provisional and permanent) from the School.
1. All students are expected to show a high sense of dignity, courteousness and decency in behavior.
2. Students must keep their School identity cards with them.
3. Students are advised to visit the notice board regularly.
4. No student is allowed to paste, exhibit, prepare or distribute any poster, leaflet, notice, pamphlet or handbill in or outside the School premises without prior permission from the Principal.
5. Use of mobile phone is strictly prohibited in the School premises and also during the school Functions. Confiscated mobiles shall only be returned if disciplinary committee permits.
6. Smoking and any kind of narcotics in the School premises is strictly prohibited. Special fines, suspension from the School or both penalties can be given to the defaulters.
7. Students can apply for the leave only on the prescribed format along with CNIC of any one of the parents and other required documents in case of sick and medical leave.
8. Absence from the School for one lecture or one day without leave application shall result in fine amounting to at least Rs.50 or more as decided by the authorities.
9. No student is allowed to leave the class without the permission of his/her teacher or until the class is over.
10. Late-comers in the class shall be marked absent that day.
11. Any student misbehaving in the classroom/ School shall at once be reported to the Principal by the teacher. The Principal will take such action as he/she may deem proper. The teacher can recommend a penalty as well.
12. Any political or religious activity without prior permission is strictly prohibited in or around the School premises.
13. Students must keep the School identity Card during their stay in the School premises and during School functions.
14. Compliance of the dress code/uniform is compulsory in any case. Defaulters shall have to pay fine Rs. 100 per day.
15. Parking outside the School premises shall not be the responsibility of School. The School shall not be responsible for any type of loss to the bikes or vehicles.
16. The School is not responsible for any loss/damage regarding the students’ belongings.
17. The students who want to migrate from Al.Mukhtar Public School to any other School can apply within ten days of taking their Board Examinations. After ten days, they will have to pay full fee for Clearance.
18. The School reserves the right to make, amend and introduce any rule as and when deemed appropriate.
19. Submission of college fee after the due date shall be made along with the late fee fine amount (Rs. 50 per Day) till one month. In case of fee default after one month, the name of student shall be struck off from the college roll and can be reinstated after paying the readmission fine (10,000) along with the outstanding dues.
20. No student is allowed to be absent from the School without any leave application. After 6 continuous absentees, student’s name shall be struck off the School rolls and shall only be reinstated after the written assurance from the parents and also the payment of readmission fine.
21. 100 % presence is a must during Assessments/Tests no leave shall be entertained during these days.
22. The School, in its sole discretion, shall have the right to take any disciplinary, administrative and legal action against a defaulting student committing breach of any of the School Rules, Regulations, Policies or Guidelines. Such an action may include, but shall not be limited to, expulsion, suspension, withholding of Examination Admission Forms of the Board, release of the Examination Roll No. Slips or with holding the examination result card issued by the Board particularly due to any of the following.
i. Poor Attendance
ii. Non-payment of School Dues
iii. Poor overall Academic Record
iv. Default in Transport fee payment
V. Failure in the School Examination
vii. Any other reason not specifically mentioned herein…….
23. If the School Administration pays any amount to any Authority, Board, Government Department etc. on behalf of any Student (s), all such amounts shall remain recoverable from such Student(s) as outstanding School Dues.
24. Sections/Roll Numbers once allotted to the students shall not be changed in any case.
25. Transport fee is recoverable from the students on quarterly basis. The fee is decided and collected by the transport vendors / authorities according to distance from the School. No discount in transport dues can be made by the School authorities.
26. NOCs and School leaving certificates can only be issued if the student pays his/her all dues till the submission date of his/her application for the issuance of these.
27. Students may apply for the cancellation of their admission (subject to the permission of Principal) within 15 days after getting admission; however no fee refund shall be made.
28. The provisions contained in the School Rules, Regulations, Policies and Guidelines, including but not limited to the General & Disciplinary Rules and Admission Rules, and the Declaration of the Student in the School Admission Form shall collectively form a contract between the School Administration and the Student and shall remain binding till a Student is on Roll of the School. The School Administration shall have the right to amend and replace all or any of the School Rules, Regulations, Policies and Guidelines. Such amended or replaced provisions shall also remain binding till the student remains on the Roll of the School. The College shall be entitled to initiate legal proceedings, in addition to other disciplinary or administrative actions, against a Student who fails to comply with these binding provisions.
29. Despite all the necessary arrangements, the School is not responsible for any kind of mishap during School tours and functions.